Blue meanie strain
Blue Meanie magic mushrooms strain is thought to have originated in southeastern Australia. blue meanie beatles
It’s name is derived from the vivid blue bruising which appears when the fruiting body is touched.
This bruising is also an indicator of its elevated concentrations of psilocybin and psilocin.
Despite the name, its effects include euphoria, synesthesia, energy, visual stimulation, vibration felt throughout the body and feelings of connectedness.
It is one of the most popular cubensis strains due to the versatility of its application, and the increased potency that has been “bred” into the genetic over generations of isolation.
Blue Meanie magic mushrooms Potency
Are blue meanie mushrooms strong? The short answer is an emphatic “yes”. But you’ll likely want to know just how strong they are.
Blue meanies mushroom spores produce high concentrations of psilocin mean that the effects mushrooms.
This is because psilocin is the psychoactive chemical that causes psychedelic effects, whereas psilocybin is a prodrug that the body metabolizes into psilocin after ingestion
They can contain 0.17 to 0.95 percent psilocin and 0.16 to 0.19 psilocybin.
Psilocybe cubensis, for comparison, has been found to have concentrations of psilocin and psilocybin ranging from 0.14 and 0.42 percent and 0.37 and 1.30 percent, respectively.
dosages for blue meanies strain
- Light: 0.15-0.5 g
- Common: 0.5-1.5 g
- Strong: 1.5-2.5 g
- Heavy: 2.5+ g
Blue Meanie Mushroom Effects At A Low Dose (0.15-0.5 g)
- Colors become slightly brighter
- The edges of objects appear more distinct
- Things look as if they’re in high definition
- The features of objects moving slightly
- Music and external sounds have a different quality to them
- Positive mood
- Increased appreciation for music
- A slight feeling of nausea
- Dilated pupils
- Increase heart rate, blood pressure, and temperature
- A light body high
Blue Meanie Mushroom Effects At A Medium Dose (0.5-1.5 g)
- Colors become noticeably enhanced and vivid
- Objects move, morph, and “breathe”
- You can see geometric patterns overlaid on objects and the environment, as well as behind closed eyelids
- You can see tracers (trails left behind moving objects, similar to those seen in long exposure photography)
- Synesthesia: When different sense perceptions become mixed, so you can see sounds and hear colors, for example
- Sounds become noticeably distorted
- Euphoria (including when listening to music)
- Anxiety, fear, dread, or panic
- A feeling of contentment or peace of mind
- Nausea (this feeling of uneasiness in the stomach usually only lasts at the beginning of the trip)
- Sometimes vomiting
- More dilated pupils
- A further increase in heart rate, blood pressure, and temperature
- A stronger body high
- Muscle weakness
Blue Meanie Mushroom Effects At A High Dose (1.5-2.5 g)
- Visions of imagery, scenes, and entities (both with eyes opened or closed)
- Seeing objects and people morph in intense and strange ways
- Strong geometric and fractal hallucinations
- Auditory hallucinations
- Boundless love
- Intense feelings of gratitude
- A strong feeling of euphoria and joy when listening to music
- Intense states of dread or despair
- A feeling of sacredness
- Strong nausea
- A greater chance of vomiting
- An intense body high
- Loss of coordination (this is why it’s important to have a trip sitter when taking a high dose, as they can ensure that you don’t jeopardize your physical safety in any way)
A Strong Dose Of Blue Meanies Can Induce Mystical Effects
If you take a high dose of magic mushrooms, and potentially if you take a medium dose, you can experience mystical effects, which classically include:
- A feeling of unity (also known as oneness)
- Noetic quality: The feeling of gaining insightful knowledge, experienced at an intuitive level. You may have the sense of encountering ultimate reality
- A sense of sacredness or reverence
- Positive mood: Feelings of peace, tranquility, ecstasy, awe, or joy
- Transcendence of time and space: you may have the sense of being “outside time”, being in a realm with no spatial boundaries, or existing in a timeless state
- Ineffability: You feel that you cannot adequately describe the experience in words.
Product 10 out of 10, service freaking awesome, delivery rocket speed
I love this mushrooms. they give me the best and calm trip ever.
Just took a couple of grams of that blue meanie a few hours ago still tripping bro, it hits hard with a soft mellow feel to it. great shrooms
WOW! AMAZINGGG! Are you guys scientist or something?, never knew shrooms could be this GOOD!
Boris M –
So good, great mushroom, happy feeling